- To promote road safety awareness among the public especially school children and other vulnerable road users through seminars, workshops and training programs.
- To increase road safety among motorists through community participation, training and sensitization.
- To enhance safe ways, safe vehicles and safe people through legal and policy framework interventions, research and advocacy.
- To promote post-accident interventions and road accident victim support through education, communication, advocacy and rehabilitation.
- To promote accident victim compensations insurance schemes through awareness programs on radio, TV and print media.